Emulator Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can ask questions about emulators and gaming in general.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possessed Headphones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

Possessed Headphones Empty
PostSubject: Possessed Headphones   Possessed Headphones I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:33 am

When I bought my DS a couple of years ago, it came with a cheap pair of headphones. I didn't get a computer until last year, so that's when I first used them. They've always had most of the sound coming in from the sound or had equal distribution. But suddenly, just about an hour ago, I put on my headphones and listened to a youtube video, and the sound came blasting in through my right earphone. And now my left earphone is very, very quiet. Even in videos where two layers are playing and are supposed to be separated by headphones, the left earphone is still much quieter. It's almost like a Twisted Evil demon Twisted Evil is possessing my headphones pale . I've also noticed a strange fraying of the wire that connects the right earphone to the main cord. There's nothing wrong with the copper wire, but the wire surrounding it has split apart at just the bottom. If any tech masters or exorcists know how to help, please do!
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: Possessed Headphones   Possessed Headphones I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:41 am

Ah yes, this has happened to me. Straight answer, they're broken. It's because they'll have spent a long time in a bent position, so the wire has weakened. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://emulatorfever.forumotion.co.uk
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: Possessed Headphones   Possessed Headphones I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:43 am

Sigh...(Kicks exorcist out of house)
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: Possessed Headphones   Possessed Headphones I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:44 am

Laughing

Headphones are cheap anyway, shouldn't cost too much Smile
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: Possessed Headphones   Possessed Headphones I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:52 am

Let's just hope the next ones aren't possessed by 'demons' Laughing .
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: Possessed Headphones   Possessed Headphones I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:34 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evil-Lee-666
New User
New User
Evil-Lee-666

PostSubject: Re: Possessed Headphones   Possessed Headphones I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:10 am

ScissorsForDays wrote:
When I bought my DS a couple of years ago, it came with a cheap pair of headphones. I didn't get a computer until last year, so that's when I first used them. They've always had most of the sound coming in from the sound or had equal distribution. But suddenly, just about an hour ago, I put on my headphones and listened to a youtube video, and the sound came blasting in through my right earphone. And now my left earphone is very, very quiet. Even in videos where two layers are playing and are supposed to be separated by headphones, the left earphone is still much quieter. It's almost like a Twisted Evil demon Twisted Evil is possessing my headphones pale . I've also noticed a strange fraying of the wire that connects the right earphone to the main cord. There's nothing wrong with the copper wire, but the wire surrounding it has split apart at just the bottom. If any tech masters or exorcists know how to help, please do!

Oh Damn I seen Possessed Headphones & thought cool Headphones with a Possessed Logo......no just Haunted Headphones pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/deathondemand
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: Possessed Headphones   Possessed Headphones I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:24 am

That would be so cool if there were headphones like that.
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: Possessed Headphones   Possessed Headphones I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:26 pm

IT'S DOING IT AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: Possessed Headphones   Possessed Headphones I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:29 pm

Oh thank God I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possessed Headphones   Possessed Headphones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possessed Headphones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emulator Fever :: General :: Computers and Technology-
Jump to: