Emulator Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can ask questions about emulators and gaming in general.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you could make a game, what would it be?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

If you could make a game, what would it be? Empty
PostSubject: If you could make a game, what would it be?   If you could make a game, what would it be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:10 pm

If you could create a game, what would it be? What would it be called? What would it be about? If I could make a game, it would be an RPG in which 4 characters from 4 different worlds(magical, mechanical, psychic, and space-age) are pulled from their universes into a universe ruled by an evil being that can transform into the villains of the original 4 universes. The characters are forced to set aside their differences(they're each very different personalities, and they hate each other) and work together to defeat the evil being while meeting others from their own worlds who have also fallen to the same fate as the heroes. Totally nerdy, am I right?
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: If you could make a game, what would it be?   If you could make a game, what would it be? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:54 am

That's a good idea Scissors. If I was to make a game, I would make something that was like real-life, where the character is in a small town, and there wasn't any objective as such, you just control their life. The player could choose the characteristics and play through the character's life from a child to an adult.
Back to top Go down
https://emulatorfever.forumotion.co.uk
Calinobrine
BANNED
Calinobrine

PostSubject: Re: If you could make a game, what would it be?   If you could make a game, what would it be? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:58 am

I want to make a ski jumping game because there are no moro sj games.
P.S There is TGF (The Games Factory)
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: If you could make a game, what would it be?   If you could make a game, what would it be? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:59 am

Yeah, I used the Newgrounds version of The Games Factory, and it was really useful.
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: If you could make a game, what would it be?   If you could make a game, what would it be? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:00 am

Cool. I'll go check it out.
Back to top Go down
Shin Starlord
Admin
Admin
Shin Starlord

PostSubject: Re: If you could make a game, what would it be?   If you could make a game, what would it be? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:20 pm

@ScissorsForDays
You won't believe this, but there is a game where there are characters from different worlds that meet together. It's called Super Robot Taisen - OG SAGA - Endless Frontier

@VintageTorrie
Surely you must be talking about The Sims!?

As for me, my ideal game would be a real time strategy game that never ends. You are put on an alien planet, you can choose to build your base and explore the world. Conquer it or bring about total pacifism. Up to the player.
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: If you could make a game, what would it be?   If you could make a game, what would it be? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:37 pm

Shin Starlord wrote:
@ScissorsForDays
You won't believe this, but there is a game where there are characters from different worlds that meet together. It's called Super Robot Taisen - OG SAGA - Endless Frontier

@VintageTorrie
Surely you must be talking about The Sims!?

As for me, my ideal game would be a real time strategy game that never ends. You are put on an alien planet, you can choose to build your base and explore the world. Conquer it or bring about total pacifism. Up to the player.

Yes basically the Sims, but the player would be more involved. It would be played where the view can be switched from third person to first person. The time would be more relistic as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could make a game, what would it be?   If you could make a game, what would it be? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could make a game, what would it be?
Page 1 of 1