Emulator Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can ask questions about emulators and gaming in general.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaming Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

Gaming Here Empty
PostSubject: Gaming Here   Gaming Here I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:40 am

We need a thread with no real purpose, just to talk about gaming. So I made one. Bam.

I am so ADD. I start so many playthroughs, and never finish them. I just started a Pokemon Emerald playthrough, and I'm really going to try and finish this one. I won't be able to play Wind Waker for a while because my dad is rearranging the basement, and I'll never have the patience to finish Professor Layton.
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

Gaming Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Here   Gaming Here I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:52 am

I've started loads of games on my PC, and only finished a handful O_o
Back to top Go down
https://emulatorfever.forumotion.co.uk
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

Gaming Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Here   Gaming Here I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:51 am

Guh, I've finished all the temples in Wind Waker, but I still need eight more pieces of heart. But, I messed up while writing down my checklist, so now I have no idea what pieces I have gotten.
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

Gaming Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Here   Gaming Here I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:30 am

Finished the 2nd episode of The Walking Dead. I have to say, it's a fantastic game, but some of the choices you have to make are quite hard to choose between, especially since you've got a time limit to make them, usually only 4/5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

Gaming Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Here   Gaming Here I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Just found out that Ralts is a much better Pokemon in the long run than Abra, so I'm considering trekking all the way back to Route 102 and attempting to catch one, and raise it up to the main level of 30. But it seems like so much work ;__;
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

Gaming Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Here   Gaming Here I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:22 am

Gaming Here First-World-Problems
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

Gaming Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Here   Gaming Here I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:18 am

Finished The Walking Dead yesterday.

It has to be the only decision-making game where I've really thought about what to do. But the ending made me regret some that I'd made.

The ending also gave me feels ;-;

Looks like it's been set-up for a sequel as well, hopefully it'll be released next year.
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

Gaming Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Here   Gaming Here I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:18 am

You killed Lee, didn't you?
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

Gaming Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Here   Gaming Here I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:20 am

Well, I never killed him.....I don't think

He gets bitten by a walker, and cutting his arm off only slows down the infection, and the circumstances in which he gets bitten in the first place might be my fault, I'm going to assume that it's meant to happen either way.

Long story short, he dies, and Clementine has to go on her own.
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

Gaming Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Here   Gaming Here I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:57 am

Well, my brother has introduced me to Touhou. And I must say, I love it. It's a very unique style called danmaku. Danmaku is a type of shooter that instead of enemies shooting things at you at an inconsistent rate, they constantly fill up the whole screen with their attacks. It's super addicting, and I suggest you all play at least the 6th one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gaming Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Here   Gaming Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaming Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emulator Fever :: General :: Gaming-
Jump to: