Emulator Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can ask questions about emulators and gaming in general.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reply With a Wrong Answer

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:41 am

Antisocial emos.

Why does my internet hate me so much? Why????!?!?!
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:43 am

Because you do not praise Lucifer

Why is why spelt 'why'?
Back to top Go down
https://emulatorfever.forumotion.co.uk
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:45 am

Because it thinks it's better than all the other words.

Ding dong, who's at your front door?
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:46 am

The rest of the world

Is there anything that does not matter?
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:47 am

You.

What is the worst food you've ever eaten?
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:48 am

;-;

;-;?
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:48 am

O_o

o_O?
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:21 am

O_O

=w=
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:22 am

;(

!!!!!!!!?
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:23 am

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

c:
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:24 am

When will the VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV end?
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:27 am

when the world ends

why is it so hard totype wuith one hand
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:28 am

Because humans were meant to function with 3 hands.

Why is Shin ignoring me?
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:29 am

because jam and apples

why is Nyuu so kawaii (oh god, I'm starting to sound like a weeaboo)
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:32 am

Because she's trying to compete with Rena's super omocchikaeriness.

What the hell kind of name is Kaede?
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:29 am

An awesome one c:

Why did you change your avatar ;-;?
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:27 am

Luka made me do it. She was pulling out the big scissors. (Read the winter thread dumb-dumb)

Myaaaaaaaaaaawhurtibfjerigjf?

Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:35 am

Nya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:38 am

(◕ᴥ◕し)

gjnbbbbbbbnlgguvjhkgfjghvuerlitughu???
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:41 am

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU
DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU
DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUVOCALOIDDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU

wth is going on O_o
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:42 am

The game.

NANI SURU DESU KA??????
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:46 am

: D : ) : | : ( D :

999 is 666 flipped (british police conspiracy O.O)...........YES IT ISN'T A QUESTION
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:49 am

Why do people believe in conspiracies even though it's stupid to do so?
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:50 am

are you trying to get us to stop believing in conspiracies (dear god, it's a conspiracy)

Banana or cucumber?
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:56 am

Both of them are disgusting. I choose Pikachu.

Who's that Pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reply With a Wrong Answer   Reply With a Wrong Answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reply With a Wrong Answer
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emulator Fever :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: