Emulator Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can ask questions about emulators and gaming in general.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shin Starlord's Introduction thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin Starlord
Admin
Admin
Shin Starlord

Shin Starlord's Introduction thread Empty
PostSubject: Shin Starlord's Introduction thread   Shin Starlord's Introduction thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:27 am

Hello fellow emulator lovers. My name is Shin, and yes and no, that is and not is my real name.

I have arrived here because I met VintageTorrie on Consoles-PCs forum, and I agreed to sign up.

I suppose I should start with my general interests.
I have a love for mecha and mecha anime. This all started in the late 2000s when I played the translated version of Super Robot Taisen Original Generation.
However, my love for mecha dates back to the mid 90s with some classic names I can't even remember now.

I love Computer Technology. Been learning since I was 5 or so. Virtualization intrigues me. Running Windows in a Linux environment is a lot of fun. I do however use Windows full time. Naturally, emulation too.

Most of the games I do play are emulated. Recently that would be Fire Emblem for the GameCube.

Big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling. That game and me go way back. If you ever find yourself on Dueling Network, let's have a round!

That's all I'll say for now. Any more would be too much. I hope I didn't say "I" too many times.

Hope to be good friends with you all.
-Shin
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: Shin Starlord's Introduction thread   Shin Starlord's Introduction thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:33 am

Glad to see you here. Be careful though ScissorsForDays has a very influencing power, he managed to get me into anime and vocaloid Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh

Welcome to our small community Happy Spin Happy Spin Happy Spin
Back to top Go down
https://emulatorfever.forumotion.co.uk
Shin Starlord
Admin
Admin
Shin Starlord

PostSubject: Re: Shin Starlord's Introduction thread   Shin Starlord's Introduction thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:09 am

Thanks for having me. And I don't mind being influenced, hehe.

I'll help out however I can. I just sometimes am swamped and might not appear for a bit, doesn't mean I'm gone though! I'm a bit of a jack of all trades so I'm familiar with a lot of things. Not perfect in all of them though...
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: Shin Starlord's Introduction thread   Shin Starlord's Introduction thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:15 am

Welcome aboard to the S.S. Emulator Fever! I'm ScissorsForDays, local talentless and knowledgeless figure of authroity! It's great to have a new member, especially with school beginning for me and VT. And don't worry, you only said "I" 14 times. I'm such a dork for counting. Anyway, if you have any questions at all, ask one of us! We don't really have an established help system, so we're more of a "omg donts u luv emulatorz lets talk abt them" place. I'll try to get online everyday once I climb out of my daily 10 hours of depression. I live in the USA, so my conception of time will probably be different from you. Thank you so much for joining!
Back to top Go down
Shin Starlord
Admin
Admin
Shin Starlord

PostSubject: Re: Shin Starlord's Introduction thread   Shin Starlord's Introduction thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Aye aye, captain. Or are you the first mate or something...?

And about the time. Understood. It should be around 7 hours or so.
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: Shin Starlord's Introduction thread   Shin Starlord's Introduction thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:56 am

Well, I'm not really the captain. I'm not so familiar with boating terms, but VintageTorrie is first in charge, and then I would guess I'm second, then Calin would be next probably, but I'm not sure how VintageTorrie sees the succession of power. The other moderator Testmachine doesn't get online at all, so we don't really have a fourth in command yet.
Back to top Go down
Calinobrine
BANNED
Calinobrine

PostSubject: Re: Shin Starlord's Introduction thread   Shin Starlord's Introduction thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:21 am

Welcome man!
Back to top Go down
SpeedDemonsSociety
New User
New User
SpeedDemonsSociety

PostSubject: Re: Shin Starlord's Introduction thread   Shin Starlord's Introduction thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:35 am

Im new here, Hello Shin! Hope to chat sometime! Also, duel monsters FTW! Hahaha talk to you soon. -SD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/meganthespeeddemon909
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin Starlord's Introduction thread   Shin Starlord's Introduction thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shin Starlord's Introduction thread
Page 1 of 1