A forum where you can ask questions about emulators and gaming in general.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rage Place

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Rage Place   Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Doctors say it's unhealthy to bottle up your feelings. So here's a thread for specifically releasing your pent-up rage. The restrictions on swearing will be a little more lax here, but don't swear every other word. I'll start by raging about American school systems.
Summer is almost exactly 3 months, from June 20 to September 21. The dates change a little bit, but it's still almost 3 months. In my state, at the very end of May, usually the last Wednesday or Friday. They tell us, "Go have a nice summer!" They release us to the world to enjoy "summer". What they don't tell us is that "summer" isn't actually summer. Granted, they do give us around 2/3 of a month head start, but guess when "summer" ends. August 13. Yes. You read it right, this year, "summer" was from May 28 to August 13. If my counting skills are correct, that's 76 days. Real summer is around 101 days. If the school system was a company, people would sue them for false advertising. But noooooooo. No one dares challenge the wonderful school system we have here in America. One group of people did, but their proposition was killed immediately. I supported what they were trying to accomplish, but not the reason. They wanted to make it a law that school couldn't start earlier than the week before Labor day. They thought that the longer summer was, the more time the tourism companies had to collect money. I'm one of those people whose parents have to make them go outside, so the tourism thing didn't affect me. But a longer summer, I'm in! Unfortunately, the congress squashed it. They brought it up once again, saying that it would benefit the Iowa state fair. Yes, the Iowa state fair, where you can get anything on a stick, from salad, double-fried twinkies, and deep-fried butter. Just plain, deep-fried butter on a stick. Who wouldn't agree to shorten the time Iowa's students get taught to answer the questions on the standardized tests for them to go get deep-fried butter on a stick? I guess that's why Iowa is one of the top 20 healthiest states in America. Congress doesn't approve of that. Our brilliant masterminds in the state capitol said something smart for once, "Why don't you just change the date of the state fair?" How come the one political thing I hoped for was backed by a group of idiots. So this Monday, I'll have to sit in the car for 5-10 minutes to drive to a school across town where I'll do basically homework in class as the teacher's form of teaching from 8 to 3. After that, I'll go to cross country practice from 3:30 to 5 so I won't get fat from eating the nutritious school lunch of half my daily allowance of carbohydrates, a fruit, a cup of milk, and a form of sugar. So I'm sorry to all of our users if I won't be on much. I have all of that school to deal with primarily, and then whatever real life crap the world throws at me. I'll be lucky to make a video for my YouTube and tend to this on the weekends. That's the end of my rant. Feel free to write your own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The more you sharpen them, the better they cut...
When someone would rather leave than deal with you, then you know that you're unwanted. Life is too short to spend time in a place where you're unwanted. If your friends always criticize you, anger you, and depress you, they're not really your friends. You shouldn't have to change yourself for anyone. Don't deal with the abusive relationship anymore, the denial that it will happen again. Even if they apologize, they'll get angry again and take it out on you. There comes a point where you must move on. Find people who will accept you for who you are, and those will be your friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rage Place   Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:18 am

Well, I've already had a rant at the music industry, but I guess I can expand.

You all know my stance on this, but I'll give a better opinion on metal. Today, it seems that most new metal bands are emo-wannabes, who think that they are gods of metal when all they do is scream into the microphone. Why can't we go back to how it was, when songs were 5 or 6 minutes, and you could actually hear what the singer was actually singing. And they need to expand on their song subjects, they're all very weak. I sure hope this stops soon, so that the genre isn't completely tainted. Here's one of the few good metal songs this year:

My Youtube
KAT account and uploads
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emulatorfever.forumotion.co.uk
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rage Place   Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:03 am

YOUTUBE!!!!! STOP ASKING FOR MY F**KING NAME!!!!!!!!! I KEEP TELLING YOU, NO, SO QUIT BOTHERING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Youtube
KAT account and uploads
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rage Place   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:04 am

VintageTorrie wrote:
YOUTUBE!!!!! STOP ASKING FOR MY F**KING NAME!!!!!!!!! I KEEP TELLING YOU, NO, SO QUIT BOTHERING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate it when my Gmail keeps asking me for my phone number when I don't have one.

When someone would rather leave than deal with you, then you know that you're unwanted. Life is too short to spend time in a place where you're unwanted. If your friends always criticize you, anger you, and depress you, they're not really your friends. You shouldn't have to change yourself for anyone. Don't deal with the abusive relationship anymore, the denial that it will happen again. Even if they apologize, they'll get angry again and take it out on you. There comes a point where you must move on. Find people who will accept you for who you are, and those will be your friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rage Place   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:06 am

It asks me that everytime I want to upload or make a comment. I keep telling them no, but they won't listen. I have a feeling this is the US government trying to spy on us.

My Youtube
KAT account and uploads
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rage Place   Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:57 am

I just want to illustrate how absolutely retarded my school is. There's this thing called professional development that teachers do in America, where for all I care and know, they sit around in a circle and pat themselves on the back for how good they are. Anyway, at my old school, they would do it only once a month, at noon on Wednesdays. So we would have half a day of school, and then go home. Well here at my absolutely wonderful new school, they do it once a week on Tuesday mornings. Yes, Tuesday mornings. They get up at 7:00 in the morning to march off to school and pat themselves on the back. And they don't even delay school that much, only 90 minutes later, and then the classes are shortened a little bit. So, do you know what this means? Not only can I not sleep in, for fear of ruining my sleep schedule, we don't even get that much time off. So now I'll never get to see you people during the week. Well, I guess the correct word would be talk. So I guess I'll be trolling around on here at 7:00-9:15 in the morning, USCT. Which means I still won't see anyone. Dammit. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate school.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Starlord
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rage Place   Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Twitter! Gawd, I hate how the entire human race has become mindless social slaves! Everywhere you look is 'Follow us on Twitter' or 'Like us!'. I spend most of my time reading information that could improve the future. I don't see how telling useless nitwits what you ate this morning is going to do that. Provided, you can subscribe to a lot of news feeds, but now social media has become mandatory to a lot of things. If you can see past this allusion, you'll hate how this sh*t is controlling the world. 10 years from now, those that spend all their time on facebook, twitter, or whatever, will look back and remember how much time they lost. I pity those hopeless saps.

"One does not care acknowledge the mistakes of one's youth." - Char Aznable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rage Place   Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:45 am

ScissorsForDays wrote:
So now I'll never get to see you people during the week. Well, I guess the correct word would be talk. So I guess I'll be trolling around on here at 7:00-9:15 in the morning, USCT. Which means I still won't see anyone. Dammit. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate school.

Well, we'll still be able to talk late on Fridays, Saturdays, and most of Sunday. I hate time-zones so much.

Shin Starlord wrote:
Twitter! Gawd, I hate how the entire human race has become mindless social slaves! Everywhere you look is 'Follow us on Twitter' or 'Like us!'.

I know how you feel. I constantly get companies following me on Twitter, so I've just given up on it. It's only purpose now is being linked to my Youtube uploads.

My Youtube
KAT account and uploads
Back to top Go down
SpeedDemonsSociety
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Rage Place   Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:19 am

It annoys me half to death when people outside my class room they speak spanish really loud that I can hear everything but not understand...really people... SPEAK ENGLISH your in public, you can save it for at home... sheesh... Could be plotting to get me for all I know...believe me I'm plotting right back...to get me... >Smile hehe

Also, EFF CONSTRUCTION! Smile

More later, gonna go nap.

-SD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/meganthespeeddemon909
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rage Place   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:37 am

I am going to kill someone. I'm usually in a poo poo mood most of the time, but today I am seriously going to murder someone. I'm pulling out my good scissors today. Ok, so at cross country today, we had the usual strenuous workout. So, I just tried my hardest, and when we were finished, I went back to the pavilion to get my water bottle so I wouldn't die of thirst. Guess what. It wasn't there. Some miserable little piece of (°ω°) had stolen my water bottle. The only people there were the junior high and high school cross country teams, so it had to be one of them. It seems like if you don't lock something up, people have a green light to steal it. I hate it. Hate this school. Hate hate hate it. There is no water fountains in my school as far as I know. They must be hiding them or something. And we have basically no time to go get drinks because we only have 4 minutes to get to our next class, and since there's about 600 students for just 3 grades, it's basically Black Friday in the halls(Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving in the U.S.A. when there's huge sales and people lose all their sanity and shame to get these deals, and usually a couple of people die in the stampedes.) And we are strictly forbidden to carry water bottles around the school. So I think I'm going to stage fainting one day to make a point. I already have dizziness upon standing, which is kind of concerning since that's a side effect in most drug commercials. I hope it doesn't get worse because of today.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Starlord
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rage Place   Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:32 pm

Scissors, I don't blame you man. If that had happened to me, I can't say I wouldn't leave 10 or so corpses laying around.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rage Place   Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:27 am

My Youtube
KAT account and uploads
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rage Place   Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:11 pm

OH MY GOD! MY S.S. TEACHER! IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO PRONOUNCE FOREIGN WORDS? REALLY? SERIOUSLY, EVEN THOUGH YOU PRONOUNCE TOKYO WRONG, IT IS AT LEAST SORT OF SIMILAR TO THE CORRECT PRONUNCIATION. SO, WHEN THE SYLLABLES ARE SWITCHED AROUND TO BECOME KYOTO, YOU MAGICALLY CAN'T PRONOUNCE IT. I WOULDN'T CARE IF YOU SAID "KI-(Y)O-TO" BUT IT BUGS THE HELL OUT OF MY WHEN YOU SAY IT LIKE KAITO. I DON'T EVEN GET HOW YOU WOULD GET THAT PRONUNCIATION FROM THE SPELLING. THE Y IS BEFORE THE O, AND EVEN IF IT WERE AFTER IT, I WOULD EXPECT YOU TO SAY, "KOI-TO". AND IF YOU WON'T TRY TO SAY FOREIGN WORDS RIGHT, AT LEAST SAY YOUR OWN NATIVE LANGUAGE CORRECT! PICTURE IS NOT PRONOUNCED THE SAME AS PITCHER, SITTING ISN'T PRONOUNCED THE SAME AS SETTING, AND GOD HELP ME, IF YOU SAY CREEK AS CRICK AGAIN, I'M GOING TO FLIP A TABLE!
Just a 2-week old rant I felt the need to get out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Starlord
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rage Place   Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:37 pm

OH NO. Not the Japanese words with the English pronunciation... God no...

It also erks me when they fail to say it the right way despite you telling them... I just want to die then...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rage Place   Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:21 am

Oh my god my teeth phucking hurt so bad right now. I could barely eat a bowl of Froot Loops! Yes! These phucking rubber bands better be straightening my teeth like hell or else I am going to burn them with my wrath. But seriously, how straight do my teeth need to be? I swear to god, if I have to have braces on for 3 years like my sister, I'm gonna go insane.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rage Place   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:49 am

The world is just predispositioned against me. So since my teeth were in so much pain, my dad gave me two ibuprofen tablets to hide in my pocket to take after 2 P.M., since dealing with the school administration is way too difficult. So when I got to cross country, as I reached into my pocket to get my pills, guess what wasn't there. So I just had to be in pain for the rest of the day. So I walked into the locker room to get changed, and when I opened my locker, guess what wasn't there. Somebody had taken off the lock and stolen my running shorts. So I had to run in 80°F weather, in jeans. Yes, jeans. Thank god nobody stole my water bottle this time.
Oh, I seem to forgot the part that has let me keep sane for so far. Whenever a wave of rage came over me, I would beat my only real life guy friend with my water bottle, possibly changing the position of his spine.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rage Place   

Back to top Go down

Rage Place
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1