Emulator Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can ask questions about emulators and gaming in general.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Plays

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Let's Plays   Let's Plays I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:49 pm

I'm a huge fan of Let's Plays. So Imma make a thread about them. Post here about your favorite LPers, LPs, and episodes. I'll probably being doing most of the posting here.
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Plays   Let's Plays I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:41 am

I'm not really a huge fan of them, only seen a couple of PewDiePie's Amnesia: The Dark Descent videos, and they were pathetic.
Back to top Go down
https://emulatorfever.forumotion.co.uk
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Plays   Let's Plays I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:40 pm

NintendoCapriSun:
The first let's player I ever watched. I can't exactly remember the whole story of how I found out about him, but here's a fairly accurate retelling.
I must have heard of him, somehow, somewhere, on YouTube, and became intrigued with the concept of LPs. My brother and I would frequently visit Willa's house to play video games. I asked them if they knew him, and they did. My brother quite disliked him though, because he had a tendency to be bad at the games he played. Well, to further investigate this matter, I looked him up further, and watched his LP of Conker's Bad Fur Day. And that's how I became obsessed with LPs. I think.
NCS, as he is affectionately called by fans, joined YouTube on December 27, 2007. His first LP is Final Fantasy VI. As of posting, he has 208,784 subscribers and 143,998,257 video views. Fans have even created him his own wiki. Be sure to check out that quotes page.
Back to top Go down
Shin Starlord
Admin
Admin
Shin Starlord

Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Plays   Let's Plays I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:56 pm

I've seen a few.I'm not sure they count, because they guy that was doing them was in character of someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Plays   Let's Plays I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Plays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emulator Fever :: General :: Gaming-
Jump to: