A forum where you can ask questions about emulators and gaming in general.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

RULES!!! READ THEM!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

PostSubject: RULES!!! READ THEM!!!   Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:41 am

Emulator Fever Emulator Fever Emulator Fever

Read these rules first and we'll have no problems Smile

1 - No offensive posting - this includes racism, homophobia, swearing and other forms of abuse. Contact me if you are being abused either through the forums or through PM's.

2 - Keep it clean! You never know who visits our forums, so no swearing, nudity etc.

3 - Do not make a second account to overcome a ban.

4 - If you abuse another user, you will be BANNED.

5 - Do not post or request links to ROM sites.

6 - Do not make threads stating you have found a working emulator for ANY current-gen console (except PS3 and Wii). These threads will be locked/deleted depending on the post. Multiple threads of this sort will result in a BAN.

Last edited by VintageTorrie on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emulatorfever.forumotion.co.uk
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!! READ THEM!!!   Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:15 pm

Update: Same rules apply to the newly added Chatbox feature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The more you sharpen them, the better they cut...
When someone would rather leave than deal with you, then you know that you're unwanted. Life is too short to spend time in a place where you're unwanted. If your friends always criticize you, anger you, and depress you, they're not really your friends. You shouldn't have to change yourself for anyone. Don't deal with the abusive relationship anymore, the denial that it will happen again. Even if they apologize, they'll get angry again and take it out on you. There comes a point where you must move on. Find people who will accept you for who you are, and those will be your friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!! READ THEM!!!   Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:48 am

I never thought we'd have to punish anyone for misbehavior on this site. So I haven't really been very strict about the rules. But because of some recent events, a member has received a week long suspension. Therefore, I will begin enforcing the rules. My standards for punishment may be different from one of the moderators. I will set out a little layout of how punishments I administer will be dealt with.
1. I will pm you to notify you that you have violated one of the rules.
2. You may respond with a pm, either to defend yourself, or accept your mistake. You are not required to respond. If so, I will merely continue with my layout. However, you may make public posts to respond or state the situation, or delete the evidence.
3. After gathering as much information as I deem necessary, I will consult a different moderator with the situation to receive a second opinion. I will then determine if you receive a punishment or not, and how severe.
4. If you feel like you didn't deserve what I gave you, tell me in a pm and I will have it assessed by a different moderator. However, I will only allow this once per infraction. If you wish to have the evidence removed from the site, you must say so. I will take screenshots of all of it, then edit your post.
I hate to get all depressing on y'all, but it was necessary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The more you sharpen them, the better they cut...
When someone would rather leave than deal with you, then you know that you're unwanted. Life is too short to spend time in a place where you're unwanted. If your friends always criticize you, anger you, and depress you, they're not really your friends. You shouldn't have to change yourself for anyone. Don't deal with the abusive relationship anymore, the denial that it will happen again. Even if they apologize, they'll get angry again and take it out on you. There comes a point where you must move on. Find people who will accept you for who you are, and those will be your friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!! READ THEM!!!   

Back to top Go down

RULES!!! READ THEM!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1