A forum where you can ask questions about emulators and gaming in general.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anyone Agree With This?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

PostSubject: Anyone Agree With This?   Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:42 am

I'm thinking of redesigning this place. We're called "Emulator Fever", yet we don't actually talk about emulators. I was thinking of renaming to "Anime Fever" or whatever name doesn't sound like crap, and edit the forums a little. I'll figure this out a little more at some point....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Youtube
KAT account and uploads
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emulatorfever.forumotion.co.uk
Shin Starlord
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Agree With This?   Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:14 am

Oh, if you thinking that, you might want to try a social networking creation site. Problem is, most of them went pay only...

I agree. I also say we somehow 'copy' our posts here to there.

Whatever works best.

"One does not care acknowledge the mistakes of one's youth." - Char Aznable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Agree With This?   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:25 am

I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. Technically, we don't talk about much at all. We just kind of communicate with each other about our daily lives, and interests. And I don't like the name "Anime Fever" specifically because of a certain condescending comment that one left on a YouTube video in response to you, Lewis. But if we must change the name, keep the fever part in. I refer to ourselves as "The Fever".

The more you sharpen them, the better they cut...
When someone would rather leave than deal with you, then you know that you're unwanted. Life is too short to spend time in a place where you're unwanted. If your friends always criticize you, anger you, and depress you, they're not really your friends. You shouldn't have to change yourself for anyone. Don't deal with the abusive relationship anymore, the denial that it will happen again. Even if they apologize, they'll get angry again and take it out on you. There comes a point where you must move on. Find people who will accept you for who you are, and those will be your friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Agree With This?   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:36 am

So I should just leave it as it is? Well, I think I should get rid of the "Emulation" board (keeping "Emulator Releases" of course), and give the site a rename.

My Youtube
KAT account and uploads
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Agree With This?   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:48 am

Don't get rid of the emulation board. There's a possibility that someone focused on emulators might join. And what would you rename the site? There's nothing particularly that we specify in. We're a mix of many, many things, mainly video games and anime.

When someone would rather leave than deal with you, then you know that you're unwanted. Life is too short to spend time in a place where you're unwanted. If your friends always criticize you, anger you, and depress you, they're not really your friends. You shouldn't have to change yourself for anyone. Don't deal with the abusive relationship anymore, the denial that it will happen again. Even if they apologize, they'll get angry again and take it out on you. There comes a point where you must move on. Find people who will accept you for who you are, and those will be your friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Agree With This?   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:50 am

It just seems a bit ironic, that none of us really talk about emulation much, it's mainly music, games and anime, it seems like a waste of space.

My Youtube
KAT account and uploads
Back to top Go down
Shin Starlord
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Agree With This?   Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:50 am

I suppose nobody finds that much trouble with emulation now that we're at a point where most consoles with the exception of Next Generation can be emulated without much trouble.

"One does not care acknowledge the mistakes of one's youth." - Char Aznable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Agree With This?   Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:53 am

I guess we could try to find another subject that we're all knowledgeable about to help people with. Perhaps torrents, but that might be severely illegal.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Agree With This?   

Back to top Go down

Anyone Agree With This?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1