Emulator Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can ask questions about emulators and gaming in general.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Met My Sister

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

Met My Sister Empty
PostMet My Sister

Finally got to see my sister today. Man, it's been absolutely amazing finding out about her life after all these years. We walked my dog around the Loch just talking to each other about our lives, and how special it is to meet up again. She brought her son along, who is also now my nephew :3

She had to give him medicine a couple times, he's just starting to get his teeth in. Surprisingly, my dog was quite calm with the kid, I thought he would get worked up, but no, he was tolerant and behaved well (the dog).

After we walked the dog, we went to a restaurant and grabbed a bite to eat. She told me more about the kid and how she met her fiancée. Very interesting to listen to, and wonderful to know she's found someone she loves.

We walked back home after that. We walked through the local park and discussed memories of there actually being stuff there, isn't much now. Her mother's house was close by, so we parted ways there, but she's staying in town until Wednesday, so we'll probably be able to meet up again soon, which would be brilliant if we did.
Back to top Go down
https://emulatorfever.forumotion.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Met My Sister :: Comments

No Comment.

Met My Sister

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emulator Fever :: General :: Blogs-
Jump to: