Emulator Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can ask questions about emulators and gaming in general.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Browser Do You Prefer?

Go down 
3 posters

Google Chrome
What Browser Do You Prefer? I_vote_lcap67%What Browser Do You Prefer? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Firefox
What Browser Do You Prefer? I_vote_lcap33%What Browser Do You Prefer? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Internet Explorer
What Browser Do You Prefer? I_vote_lcap0%What Browser Do You Prefer? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Opera
What Browser Do You Prefer? I_vote_lcap0%What Browser Do You Prefer? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maxathon
 0% [ 0 ]
Safari
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

What Browser Do You Prefer? Empty
PostSubject: What Browser Do You Prefer?   What Browser Do You Prefer? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:46 pm

I apologize if I didn't include your browser in the list. I only know so many. I choose Chrome, it's really nice. I used to be an IE person though.
Back to top Go down
Shin Starlord
Admin
Admin
Shin Starlord

PostSubject: Re: What Browser Do You Prefer?   What Browser Do You Prefer? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:06 pm

Firefox, naturally. A lot of Addons which you can use for free, and it's open source.
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: What Browser Do You Prefer?   What Browser Do You Prefer? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:10 am

Used all them, except Safari, and Chrome has been my favourite, I just love the uncluttered interface. I use Opera for my mobile though.
Back to top Go down
https://emulatorfever.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Browser Do You Prefer?   What Browser Do You Prefer? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emulator Fever :: General :: Computers and Technology-
Jump to: