Emulator Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can ask questions about emulators and gaming in general.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts for Today

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:29 am

Another pointless thread, just post here what happened to you today, or anything else you feel like sharing.

Woke up at 12:00pm today, so I missed school Mad
Back to top Go down
https://emulatorfever.forumotion.co.uk
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:34 am

Also managed to get a Scot from KAT into Vocaloid
Back to top Go down
Shin Starlord
Admin
Admin
Shin Starlord

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:41 am

I personally think it's a good thread.

My thoughts for today...

Well, it's come to my understanding that helping the unwise and ignorant is foolish, because they might surpass you...
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:46 am

Today was just a bad day for some reason. I was in an especially bad mood today I guess. I'm kind of dreading the full 5 days of school this week. And it's supposed to be cold this week Mad I hate the cold so much.
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:37 am

Ok, here goes. Well, today was Tuesday, so we had the pointless 90 minutes late start. I woke up at 7 to my alarm, and then worked on a cover until I had to get ready for school. I need to think of something witty and alliterating to call Tuesdays when I work on my Vocaloid covers. I ran 4.5 miles straight in cross country today, but what is weird is that I don't feel as bad as I did after I ran the 2 mile race. And I hate how cold it's getting. I walked out of the school after practice and it was freezing. Like, 50 degrees. Oh, and now my school is forcing us to do this stupid fundraiser. I wrote postcards to the governor or my state, the pope, Queen Elizabeth II, Steven Moffat, and the person who closed down my real school. I can tell I'll get in a lot of trouble, but since my dad is backing me on this, I can bet it won't be too harsh. I'll probably get pulled away to talk to the counselor once a week. Meh, it'll give me an opportunity to conduct some interesting social experiments. Gosh, that was a long post. Too many thoughts in one day.
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:38 am

I now have 1000 YT favourites

How the hell did I do that
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:08 am

WHY THE HELL HAVE YOUTUBE CHANGED THEIR WEBSITE DESIGN
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:23 am

Also, I went on a big moan on Facebook a couple days ago
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Not feeling very good today, suppose it didn't help much I stayed up until 1 last night, but, oh well.

Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:15 am

Today was weird. It was the first time I felt hope in this school year. It was very strange, I was just sitting in the car as we drove to the school, rain pouring down, and for some reason, I had hope. And today turned out to be not as bad as usual. No strange, random emotional breakdowns like yesterday. And during Choir, we got to listen to music that day from our iPods/computers if you forgot your iPod, and the kid next to me was listening to an anime opening, but I'm not sure he got the message that I watched anime as well. Then, the girl to the other side of me got talking somehow, and I found out she liked metal. We talked a little about 3 Days Grace, Black Sabbath, and this local metal band. So I guess today was a good day.
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:18 am

Yay, I became a verified uploader on KAT today, so yeah, I'm pleased
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:34 am

Pretty boring day today, had to do a test for admin - easiest thing I've ever done
Back to top Go down
Shin Starlord
Admin
Admin
Shin Starlord

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:43 am

The Grammy awards are plastic and utter bullcrap. Anyone that watches or attends is a minion.
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:54 pm

I used to think people either have a sense of time or a sense of direction, but I proved myself wrong. I suddenly realized it was nearly 9 P.M., when I thought it was 7 P.M. So, since I have neither a sense of time nor direction, what do I have? A sense of... I don't even know. I'm just bad at time and directions. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:21 am

Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:40 am

Ugh, decided that I should actually get my story typed up, been putting it off for a week. I'll upload it to Mediafire when it's finished, so if you feel like reading something you'll be disappointed by, then you can download it.
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:09 am

Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:00 am

Slightly better weather today, but all-in-all, uneventful day...
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:50 am

The story you wrote wasn't that bad. It wasn't very mysterious who the murderer was. But, you did your best with what you had.

Nothing special happened today. I have to go back in and edit my vsq for my next upload since when you cram two syllables into one note to make it sound better, they start at different times of each other. I really hate the 32nd note method, but it'll have to do I guess.
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:12 am

I wrote it in essentially 2 nights, and had to write about half the day before it was due, so that's why it wasn't exactly mysterious.

Well, tomorrow we walk twice around Forfar Loch (5 miles) before breaking up for 2 weeks (yay) *prepares popcorn and anime*
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:35 am

Guh, ran two miles in 14:51 just now. It was really weird, there was only three schools at the meet. I got 14th place out of something. I have yet another meet on Saturday, and that's supposedly two miles as well, so let's hope my legs don't fall off.
Today was the student council election in my awful new school. I voted for none of the candidates. They all said basically the same thing, and I knew none of them would follow through on their promise. I'm guessing it was basically a popularity competition, like pretty much everything in school. It's sickening.
I got 12 emails when I logged on to my computer today. I'm guessing Lewis was very busy Evil Laugh. I also have lots of YouTube stuff to catch up on. Apparently people went on uploading videos even though I left YouTube for a while. Oh well, Dodger's voice in the background is nice.
I think I had something else to say, but I can't remember. Oh well, it was possibly extremely important and will come back to me in a month.
I remembered. Today I was talking to that girl who likes manga, but pronounces it like mango(I'm sure this makes no sense to the rest of y'all since in your accents they are pronounced the same?), and she likes metal too. She told me to look up a bunch of bands, so I jokingly told her to look up Hatsune Miku. She said, "Oh, you like Japanese music?" I replied with a yeah, and she said, "I like that blue-haired girl, who's like a..." Me: "A computer?" Her: "Yeah. Me: "Yeah, that's Miku." So now I'm freaking out that I'm not the only Vocaloid fan in my school.

Last edited by ScissorsForDays on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ANO NE, HAYAKU. PASOKON NI IRETE YO. DOUSHITA NO? PACKAGE ZUTTO MITSUMETERU! KIMI NO KOTO MIKU MIKU NI SHITE AGERU...)
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 pm

A final thought to finish off the day. I was just brushing my teeth in the bathroom, when my parents came in. Nothing special. Then my mother started examining my neck. She said I had large, brown stains on the sides of my neck. She said some fancy medical word, which she said was a sign of diabetes. At that point, I was freaking out. I'm aware of how much sugar I take in, and diabetes wouldn't be something especially surprising. My dad, disbelieving I had diabetes, took a washcloth, soaked it in warm water and soap, and pretty much started sanding my neck with it. Turns out, the brown splots were just dirt. So then my dad continued to sand off my whole face with the washcloth as well, and then he picked all the earwax out of my ears. I made him stop when he was about to pick out all the dirt from under my fingernails. But I'm so freaking glad I don't have diabetes. *zooms off and eats more candy*
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:22 am

Well, after walking 5 miles in 2 hours (no idea how you do it Andrew, bloody exhausted now), I can now spam the forums for 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:58 am

CAN'T PHUCKING SEE ANYTHING WITH THE WEIRD EYEDROPS THE OPTOMETRIST PUT IN MY EYES Mad
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:03 am

Ok, so I was just walking casually in the hallways at school today, and some kid just happens to be coming my direction, but not with the intention of talking to me. He's carrying this bigass bag that looks like a computer case. So as we're walking, he come close, and then his bag runs into my knee. AND OH MY GOD DID IT HURT. IT FELT LIKE BEING HIT WITH A BASEBALL BAT. So then I had to limp to my next class. And now I have to put an ice pack on the 3 inch diameter bruise on my right knee. Thank god I went to the orthodontist after school instead of cross country. Oh yeah, I got rubber bands for my braces today. Hopefully this means I'm one step closer to getting them off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughts for Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for Today   Thoughts for Today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts for Today
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emulator Fever :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: