Emulator Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can ask questions about emulators and gaming in general.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SpeedDemonsSociety
New User
New User
SpeedDemonsSociety

You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah. Empty
PostSubject: You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah.   You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:01 am

Talk about an original title.

Howdy-do everyone. I'm comrade to Shin, known as the Speed Demon, but you may call me either SD, Megan, MTSD, THAT PERSON (just kidding though I may lawl anyway), Or I accept Speedy...just don't over use. Smile

Lets see...where should I begin... There is plenty to tell...

Shall we begin with this...I'm nearly 19, from United States in the section of land called Pennsylvania. I'm die <3 metal fan for many years now...yet not see any metal bands live... </3

I'm a kind hearted individual who loves life and adventure. I detest violence even though may seem like I like it...if its fake yes...like midevil stuff is cool...but modern day stuff...not so cool. -wags pointer finger back and forth at the world- Yet I <3 military stuff and history A LOT.

I'm also the head of my future band known as the Chaos Society. Actually been a more recent idea of mine, my original working at Sega as a game designer or musician for that...but past few years im like -poker face- at the idea. Yet I am going to college for Graphic design, finished my first year already and producing digital art work. Pretty neat stuff.

Now for what this forum is about, video games too.

Let see, I don't play with emulators often since I'm busy with my school work, but I play whatever Shin sugests, mostly the game boy emulation. Me? I have consoles and hand helds from gameboy color, to my nintendo wii, and I have a 3DS and all sorts of other goodies. I have been a gamer since...oh geeze...when I was a tot... so long ago...

but... I kept you reading long enough, if want to contact me further... message me... if you want to duel...say so...if yah wanna rock...then -gets guitar- LETS ROCK!

-SD

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/meganthespeeddemon909
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah.   You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:09 am

YES!!! ANOTHER METALHEAD!!!! Glad to meet you Megan. We talk about metal a lot, so you'll fit in great here. Happy Spin Happy Spin Happy Spin Happy Spin
Back to top Go down
https://emulatorfever.forumotion.co.uk
SpeedDemonsSociety
New User
New User
SpeedDemonsSociety

PostSubject: Re: You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah.   You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:11 am

VintageTorrie wrote:
YES!!! ANOTHER METALHEAD!!!! Glad to meet you Megan. We talk about metal a lot, so you'll fit in great here. Happy Spin Happy Spin Happy Spin Happy Spin

Oh yeah I'm so metal that even Hansi of Blind Guardian would be like " Shocked " Hahaha. Good to meet yah. -fist bump-
Back to top Go down
Shin Starlord
Admin
Admin
Shin Starlord

PostSubject: Re: You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah.   You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:13 am

Megan. Good to have you on board here.
Back to top Go down
SpeedDemonsSociety
New User
New User
SpeedDemonsSociety

PostSubject: Re: You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah.   You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:18 am

Shin Starlord wrote:
Megan. Good to have you on board here.

Of course, you know I said before, metal people should unite. I don't want the enemies to get ahold of something so precious. Shall fight forever more. \m/ And then we can game right afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Calinobrine
BANNED
Calinobrine

PostSubject: Re: You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah.   You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:30 am

Welcome man!
Back to top Go down
SpeedDemonsSociety
New User
New User
SpeedDemonsSociety

PostSubject: Re: You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah.   You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:34 am

-¢ąliŋ-§telistu- wrote:
Welcome man!

Thanks! \m/ Good to be here.
Back to top Go down
ScissorsForDays
Admin
Admin
ScissorsForDays

PostSubject: Re: You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah.   You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:45 am

Greetings Megan! Shin has told us a lot about you. Wow, two new users in a couple of days? Must be a new record! I'm from the midwest, so I'll be an hour behind you. I better start listening to more metal with all the metalheads joining!
Back to top Go down
VintageTorrie
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
VintageTorrie

PostSubject: Re: You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah.   You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:34 am

ScissorsForDays wrote:
Greetings Megan! Shin has told us a lot about you. Wow, two new users in a couple of days? Must be a new record! I'm from the midwest, so I'll be an hour behind you. I better start listening to more metal with all the metalheads joining!

You got me listening to vocaloid and watching anime. Now I'm gonna get you listening to metal Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://emulatorfever.forumotion.co.uk
SpeedDemonsSociety
New User
New User
SpeedDemonsSociety

PostSubject: Re: You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah.   You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:51 am

ScissorsForDays wrote:

Greetings and salutations to thee!

I am humbled that my comrade has told much bout you guys. Its our mission to find people with minds such as ones I heard you guys are. Makes me really happy and hope to enlighten all of you. Smile

And oh yes, for you I may sugest Blind Guardian, Rhapsody of fire, or even Altaria.

And cool I know several people out west. Smile Hope to talk more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah.   You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You got Metal? I got the Epic for yah.
Page 1 of 1